Thursday, July 24, 2008

Life is a Whirlwind

Well life is pretty crazy here. We are in a whirlwind of house selection/selling madness. We think we've found the house for us. But as usual it is a complex situation with the seller and us - so we are waiting with baited breath to see if it's going to work out. It's a bit more expensive then we wanted (of course), but it is in the country (but within 10-15 minutes of the essentials) with 2 1/2 acres of land on a private drive with only 2 other homes.












Can you say peace and quiet. Plus, it has the office of my dreams - to become my ultimate craft room. It will mean a severe austerity budget for us - especially with a baby on the way. However, we think it will be worth it in the long-run because it is a "forever" kind of house for us. Our current home has had some very good interest this week so we are hopeful that everything might just fall into place this week. Stressful!!! Cross your fingers.... and help me find a way to sneak some yarn into the budget. Though I could probably craft from all my fabric and yarn supplies for about 5 years without buying anything. :O)


Pregnancy is moving along swimmingly. I love it! I feel so wonderful now that the endless sickness is over. I had my 17 wk check-up on Monday and I'm a picture of health according to the doctor. Excellent blood pressure, sugar, weight, etc. The baby is moving all over - the doctor almost couldn't count the heartbeats because the baby kept kicking the doppler away and sound would echo through the room. LOL We go for the anatomical ultrasound in a few weeks and I can't wait! I have two sweaters done and a third on the needles. I will try to post pics later this weekend.

No comments: