Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I have not fallen....

off the face of the earth. It's just been incredibly busy with the house stuff, work, family weddings, etc. Plus - I managed to get the worst summer cold last week that is still ongoing. However, I have managed to ease in some crafty time during all of this (in car, will wishing I was dead in the recliner - coughing my head off).

I have three more baby sweaters in various finishing stages:
100_4051
Pattern: Mossy Jacket by Fawn Pea
Yarn: Berroco Comfort
Just need to weave in the ends and sew on two buttons (which are where? You guessed it - Packed in no man's land until we move next month)
More Details on Ravelry

100_4049
Pattern: Ribbed Baby Jacket by Debbie Bliss from her Special Knits book (ravelry link)
Just needs arm seaming...
More Details on Ravelry

100_4053
Yarn: Moda Dea
Just need to finish the front/neck bands...

Then, I think I'm going to do one of these next:









I love little girl clothes...
Plus - I'm going to start the crib bedding (quilt, crib skirt and bumpers) with these...
100_4040
Last, but not least our little girl is growing like a weed... Belly bump expansion:
21 Weeks...
100_4055

No comments: