Sunday, July 8, 2007

Bloglines

Wow - I just discovered bloglines. This is great. It sets up a feed to all the blogs or data feeds that you are interested in reading and you can easily see if anyone has any new postings. I've become rather addicted to knitting blogs. They really are great fun to read and see what is going on in the knitting community. This is a great way to not have to surf through all those that you are interested in to see if there have been updates. I also - recently found a KAL (knit a long) and SWAP subscription list that notifies you of many upcoming events by month. Really cool. I want to try out a swap. I think it sounds like great fun. I just have to decide which I want to try.

I'm off to listen to my retirement plan class for my CFP (certification in financial planning) and then I can reward myself with some sewing time! Happy Sunday...

No comments: