Wednesday, July 4, 2007

New Blogger

Since I took knitting back up again (starting originally when I was in my teens), I have become an avid blog reader. It is such an interesting way to connect with people with similiar interests. I decided to start my own and post some of my projects. I love both Quilting and Knitting. I continue to try and improve my skills.

My mother and I just recently returned from the Vermont Quilting Festival in Essex Junction, Vermont (www.vqf.org). It was a fabulous learning experience and textile enjoyment. Anyone who loves fabric can understand the draw of 75+ vendors in a expo center and classes from nationally known teachers.












If anyone has any suggestions for this blog or projects that you might be interested in viewing, please let me know. I'd love to hear from you.

Over the next few days - I'll try to upload some of my in progress projects - both quilted and knitted.

No comments: