Saturday, July 7, 2007




With the holiday and returning from vacation, things have been a little nutty. But I did manage to make progress on my biscuit blanket. I finished the whole body and only have the icord left - which shouldn't take long. This is a fabulous pattern. It is a free pattern on the internet from the I live on a farm blog (link in the blogs I read section). Quick and easy knit with some cotton that I had in my stash (b/c who doesn't love knitting dishclothes when the mood strikes). I think I'm going to use it for a holiday gift with some homemade bread or cookies. I'll add a finished pic to flickr when I finish the i cord. Here is the previous photo I had taken that shows the partially completed stage and gives a pretty good illustration of the stitch pattern.




Very cool pattern! Kudos to "firefly" for a very well written and easy to follow pattern. http://www.iliveonafarm.com/biscuitblanket.html
Well, I'm off now to get my supplies for the Vera Bradley Look ALike Bag class that I am taking this week at my Pfaff dealer. I upgraded my sewing machine this year (joy, joy, joy - love my Pfaff) and I get mucho free classes ... fun way to add more UFO's to my stash.

No comments: