1. What is your favorite yarn for felting, and why?
That is a hard one -- I really like Manos Del Uruguay and Cascade 200. They both have excellent yardage and they felt beautifully. They tend to felt without uneven shrinkage or pilling.
2. Name one person in the swap who is not from the U.S. and tell us where they are from, and link to their blog.
Kaili S., Estonia, http://kayl-tegutseb-ka.blogspot.com/
3. Find one person in the swap who has a dog, and let us know the name of their dog(s) and link to their blog.
I know a bunch of us have dogs - but I had to pick Alana R.'s dogs Flex and Jayda. How cute are these two?? I love this photo.
4. Find one person in the swap who has a child or grandchild and link to their blog.
Lesley N - http://yesiknit.blogspot.com/
5. And finally, tell us if you like October or November more, and why! (Yea, I know part of September and November are technically fall, but for this question, only October and November matter!)
October - I love Halloween!