Friday, August 31, 2007

HSKS 3 Questionnaire

Fun, Fun... Here is the questionnaire for HSKS3 - can't wait to get to know everyone a little better. Plus, points for Gryffindor. Get your Questionnaires & Logos up !! We need to win the cup.




1. What Hogwarts house have you been sorted into? Gryffindor of course.


2. List your favorite double-point needle brands, including size and length. Or would you prefer circulars?

Hmm, I'm currently in love with Addi Turbo's and am exploring using circulars for socks (I'd dearly love some US #1's or 3's in a 24" to experiment some more). Historically, I've used clover bamboo DPNs 7" (US#1 or 2) - but as I've progressed in skill - I'm finding them too long. I have pretty small hands and they get uncomfortable after a bit (I only stand about 5'o tall on a good day). Therefore, for DPN's I'd like to try lantern moon's sox stixs at some point as they are only 5" long.


3. Would you like to try a new brand needle? If so, which brand? Size? Length?

Oops -- answered this one above. Really need to look before I leap...


4. If you are a RAVENCLAW, do you prefer the colors in the film or the book? Do you have a strong preference? N/A - but if it was me I'd go for the movie b/c I like blue/silver, but that's difficult because I like the tradition of the book.

5. Do you have any allergies? Lots but nothing that would affect the swap (feathers, medicines, pollen, etc.)

6. If you are swapping scarves - what is your desired length for the pattern? This will help your partner find the pattern that is just right for you and buy yarn accordingly. N/A

No comments: