Thursday, August 16, 2007

SP 11 Contest

Our lovely SP 11 Hostess just emailed a friendly little contest to quick off the beginning of SP11. I'm always game for a contest or a sale - come on free stuff! I come from a family hooked on E-Bay - really my fault I was the instigator, but that's a long story for another day.

So the contest - Just answer a few simple questions....
1. What is the one knitting accessory you could not live without?
My roll-up needle case - it is easily portable and I can always find my needles (unless I forgot to put them away :O))

2. If you're heading on vacation, do you take knitting with you? If so, how much and what type of project? Always! I have to have something to keep me busy whenever we are waiting somewhere. It has done wonders for my patience and tolerance of airports. I usually will take a small and not too complicated project - socks, or squares for a blanket, etc.

3. Where have you travelled to that you'd consider your favorite spot?
oooh, that's a tough one. I'd say it is a toss-up between Las Vegas (for Pai Gow - love it! and over the top hotels) and Cape Cod (relaxing, calm quiet and not too hot)

4. What is your favorite knitting book at the moment? Do you own it?
I really enjoy the Yarn Harlots books they are quite amusing (I own all of them). But for patterns - my current favorite is probably No Sheep for You (own this one too - I love books). There are three or four projects that I am definitely going to attempt. I already ordered yarn for one of the cardigans for my Mum for Christmas from the LYS.

5. Do you listen to podcasts? Which is your favorite(s)? Not currently. Though I was surfing through itunes the other day and downloaded a few. I haven't listed to them yet. Maybe this weekend.

No comments: