These answers are to be posted on your blog BEFORE the Snitch is found. The Snitch will be released on Saturday. Once the Snitch is found the trivia will be removed from this site.
1. Who is the Hogwarts teacher that Voldermort performed the Avada Kedavra curse on in Deathly Hallows?
2. Who replaces the Muggles studies teacher in Deathly Hallows?
3. When Harry meets Mr. Olivander for the first time, which wand law is introduced?
The wand chooses the wizard
4. According to Mr. Ollivander, what is not necessary to take true possession of another wizard's wand?
a. to kill the owner
b. one cannot take possession of another wizard's wand
c. to force the wand away from it's owner
d. to ask the owner politely
I found the wording a bit confusing for this one. The wand will only fully work for the new user if they disarm, stun, or kill the previous user. So A is true (b/c you could also disarm or stun the user) but neither is c or d...??
5. If you know anything about Harry Potter, you will know that Harry's Patronus is a stag. But what is his best friend Ron Weasley's Patronus?
Jack Russell Terrier
6. Now for the third member of the trio. What form does Hermione Granger's Patronus take?Otter
7. What did Mrs. Wealey make to eat the first night that Harry arrived at Grimmauld Place?
8. In book 5, at the start of term feast, what is Ron eating when trying to talk to Nearly Headless Nick?
9. A half-giant called Rubeus Hagrid takes you to Diagon Alley for the first time. To get there, you go into the courtyard of a pub called the Leaky Cauldron. There, Hagrid taps a certain brick on the courtyard wall three times with his pink umbrella, revealing the entrance to Diagon Alley. As he decides which brick to tap, he mutters instructions to himself. What instructions does he mutter?
‘Three up... two across
10. The first place you go in Diagon Alley is Gringotts bank, where you can withdraw money from your vault and Hagrid can withdraw a top-secret package from Vault No. 713 on Dumbledore’s orders. On the second set of doors leading into the bank you notice a poem written. These are the first two lines:Enter, stranger, but take heedOf what awaits the sin of greed,What is the next line?
‘For those who take, but do not earnPictures: