Friday, February 20, 2009

Quilt Pattern

A few people asked for the title of the third quilt pattern (one that you cut apart and sew together to create the on-point setting). It is "Jelly Patch" by Ann Anderson and Susan Mayer. You can purchase it at:

Quilt Woman (publisher)
Mt. Pleasant Quilting Company (A local shop where I purchased mine, but they also have an online shop)
or they may carry it at your local quilt shop

It is a well written and easy pattern to follow (in my opinion). A time saver for this project is to use a Jelly Roll - since the strips are already cut and you'll have a large variety of coordinating fabrics - though you could easily use scraps. I'm particularly fond of the selection from The Fat Quarter Shop (partially because I'm a Moda junky. I've ordered from them multiple times and have always been impressed. They often have sales too.

As far as the stack-n-wack quilt goes - I think it is the 8 point 30 or 60 degree triangle pattern from the first book (linked in yesterday's post). I don't know the exact name as my Mom has my book.

No comments: