Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Knitty Pictures! Progress finally








I'm finally catching up a bit since our trip. You certainly can't beat the views in the Grand Canyon.... even for someone who hates heights.


















The scenery was spectacular and I found plenty of time to work on some projects...

Finished my itty bitty hat with duck:















More squares for my blanket....















Read in Bed Shrug:



Debbie Bliss Baby Cardigan:


Finished the body of my Debbie Bliss baby cardigan and have seamed up one side. One more seam, button bands and collar to go.










1 comment:

kasiaiscarly said...

When we went to the grand canyon, jake did not so much enjoy the view. he said 'why did you bring me to the one place i can be standing on the ground and still scared of heights?!'. it was a good thing it was just a day trip down while visiting friends in utah!!