Wednesday, August 29, 2007

SWAP Assignments!

Yeah! The swap assignments for HSKS 3 went out today. This swap isn't "secret" so I can't wait to check-out my swappees blogs and get to know both of them a little better. My partner - Jennifer (that I'm sending to - I've never really get the up/down stream verbiage) is in Ravenclaw, so I contacted her to find out which colors she prefers (book vs. movie). Can't wait to start putting the package together. Stephanie who's also in Ravenclaw drew my name. Looks like this is going to be a fun one!

It was a great snail mail day for my swaps too. I got my flat rate US Postal Service boxes in the mail. I'm going to start sorting out the goodies I've picked up so far out this weekend. It's soooo much fun! I am doing a theme for my SP11 pal - three boxes over the three month period each with items that go together so to speak. Love to show you pics - but it will have to wait until the secret is revealed. I also got three packages with goodies for my FFBE & SP11 partners -- some books and yarn goodness. Very exciting - wish I could tell you what it is.

Plus - I just noticed that some of Wendy's Sock patterns went up for sale at the Loopy Ewe! I had to stop in the middle of this post to go and order some along with some Dream in Color!! Ooh I can't wait. They are going like hotcakes. Check out my yarn....http://www.theloopyewe.com/browse/yarns/dream-in-color/dc-petal-shower/

All of this so made up for a really long day at work with a sinus/allergy induced migraine, complete with an ear ache and swollen eye. Joy of Joys...

No comments: