Friday, November 9, 2007

Finally, time to blog...

It has been so crazy with work - we have an extremely large project getting ready to launch at the end of the month. I have to go to work tomorrow and Sunday. So I've not been able to get much done in the way of knitting - just too tired by the time I get home and do more paperwork before I stumble off to bed. Can't wait for the next few months to end....

It's instigating my startitis..... not finishing anything.

Started ....

Chevron Scarf (Last Minute Knitting Gifts) with Jitterbug & Spritely Goods:
100_3444

An unoriginal hat from the Yarn Harlot's blog:
100_3449

A bit of headway on an existing project....
100_3447

Hopefully this weekend - I can also finish up my last two swap packages. Sorry for the lame post. Here's to finding the energy to do a bit more soon...

1 comment:

Cece said...

Oh! I want to make one of those hats too!

Be on the lookout for your Coffee Swap package - I'm sening it tomorrow!