Monday, March 17, 2008

Books & More Swap

I joined a Books & More swap on Ravelry a bit ago and received my package in the mail today. It is absolutely wonderful. I'm so excited - my secret partner - Judy sent me a very thoughtful package of goodies. Take a look:

100_3663

Close-ups:
100_3665100_3664

A little sheepy to keep me company (I think he's going to go to work to liven up my desk in my new office), candies (Love hard candy!), a cute notebook (which I will use for knitty notes), 7! skeins of Elann sock it to me 4 ply to make a hat/scarf project out of one of the books (with plenty of left overs :O)), and not one but 2 books! The books are fabulous - I can't wait to start some of the projects. Wonderful patterns for kids - with all the new babies in our family there should be something for everyone (let's just hope I can keep up).

Thank you so much Judy! I love everything...

No comments: