Tuesday, October 23, 2007

FFBE Weekly Contest #5

Final question as part of the Fall Felted Bag Exchange:

How was your experience in the exchange? Did you enjoy the folks you met? Did you just love the bag you received? Please share any thoughts, criticism, and things you loved!

I really enjoyed the exchange. It was a nice opportunity to explore new bag patterns and ideas - it was very interesting to see what people liked and were making. I think the weekly questions were fun and prompted some interesting exchanges - I hope that these are continued in the next swap. I enjoyed "meeting" some of the fellow swappers. My swap partners were a bit quiet - but I think that sometimes goes hand in hand with a "secret" swap. One of the other swaps I'm in is not secret you know who your partners are and we seem to converse more since we aren't trying to "hide" who we are. It is fun to meet other people that share similar interests. That being said - I loved my package! The bag is fabulous - as you can see from the pictures in my post about my package. Kaili is incredibly talented and I'm still in awe over the bag I received. I would definitely participate again - though I probably won't do it so close to the holidays next time around. I'm scrambling a bit to get all my X-Mas presents in order - because as usual I attempt to take on as much as possible because I'm superwoman, right (or at least I think so in August - then wonder what the heck I got myself into by Oct/Nov. LOL)?

No comments: